Panic attacks, fear of death and heart attacks, brain disease. Why?

im so confuse of what i really felt specially in my left body from my head to toe i've been into a lot of medical tests and it turns out negative,im suffering from panic attack as what i have read its symptoms i feel the same way i have a lot of fears right now i dont want to go to the mall,crowded area,even in churceh i dont want to take buses all i want is to stay in the house coz im afraid im going to have an attack outside,please do help me im very scared as if im going to die, or having a heart attack or maybe some of my nerves in my brains will burst please i need a help.
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013