Panic attacks, dizziness in crowded, loud places, unable to breath, stress. Treatment?

I normally get panic attacks, but decided to learn to control them without the use of medication . Besides that, I Always feel dizzy, like im floating.. the room will spin out of no where like I got up to fast.. it happens everywhere, Especially if im in crowded or loud places. I hardly drink water. im 5 7 130lbs male. Sometimes, I feel like im so full and its hard to breath , as if my lungs are full of bricks, and I have only a tiny space for air. I get tired really easy.. but I work from home.. on the computer. I don t drink or smoke . ... I am just tired of being dizzy all the time.. I don t feel myself at all and havent been for 8 moths. I do, however have alot of stress in my life as well. any help ?
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012