Panic attack with numbness in face, chest, legs and arms, could not breathe, swollen lips. What should I do ?

Hello, my name is AAAAA I have a question about panic attacks. The last panic attack was the worst I have had, my face, chest , legs and arms got numb. I could not breath and afterwards its usually my lips the only thing getting swollen, but this time my eyelids and my lips got swollen and they are taking a long time to go down. I am just concerned because I am scared that I have some kind of anxiety disorder and not even know it. What should I do and am I over reacting?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013