Panic attack, increased heart rate, palpitation, sweaty palms, dizziness, headache. Want opinion on Rivotril

Hi, I am a 29 year old male of 5 8 and 69 kgs. I have been having these anxiety issues for around 5-6 months. It initially started with what was then diagnosed as a panic attack. During these attacks, my heart rate jumps, palpitations, no control on thoughts and I get sweaty palms. These attacks hav now lessened in number. though the feeling of uneasiness from day to day remains. Also I notice that the days I hav a heavy meal, I am more likely to aggravate the anxiety. I no longer take caffiene nor heavy spicy meals. Dizziness and headaches are other symptoms but I generally have them during a cold . for the panic attacks, i have been prescribed Rivotril. Would be great to get an opinion on this. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012