Panic attack, heart rate increases, pins and needles, chest pain, abdominal pain. Done ECG. What is wrong?

I have been having symptoms similar to a panic attack, in that my heart rate goes way up, normally over 120bpm often over 145bpm, I feel light headed, get pins and needles sensation in both my hands and arms, sometimes in my lips and face too, this is also accompanied by stomach and or chest pain. Any ideas? My GP says its just panic attacks, but I feel mentally fine, I'm normally just sat watching TV, or otherwise relaxing, I don't feel like I am having a panic attack. I have been kept in overnight a number of times at the local hospital as they were concerned that my heart rate was staying so high for so long, I've had ECG's, even 2 24hour ones, been tested for adrenal gland problems, had stomach and heart echo's, and all is apparently fine. It's doing my head in, as it happens almost every day, and is getting worse!
Asked On : Sun, 14 Apr 2013