Panic attack after tapering the dosage for IBS, taking Escitalopram, Clonazepam, want to discontinue them. Guidance?

I had sufuring form IBS from 1990 to 1995. The dr. give me Fluoxetine 20 mg + amitriptilyne 12.5 mg daily for five years. Then I was OK . After Six months by taoering the dose I discontinue these madicines.But I had panic attack.So my psychiartic give me Escitalopram 20mg a day + clonazepam 0.5 mg 3 time a day ( I am also suffuring from verious type of phobias ). From 2001 to till date I have takeing this madication. Now I want to discontinu this medicine ASAP. Kindly give me guidence. ( If i mis one time dose of clonazepam ihave panic)
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012