Pangastiritis, dyspepsia, tried homeopathy, no relief with Ganaton D, Famotidine, Colenticen gel, endoscopy done

HI Sir I am suffering from Gastric problem.I cannot digest food easily. My stomach produces lot of gas. I feel fullness and abdominal pressure also acidicty. I have an endoscopy few months back. Pangastiritis and dyspepsia diagnosed. used lots of medication and now on Ganaton D, Famotidine and Colenticen gel but that does not seems to work. I also tried homeopathy for one month but that was not fruitful. Please help me I am very disturbed.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012