Pancreatic cancer, metastasized to liver. Should we go ahead with chemotherapy?

This is regarding to my Grand mother who old 70 years and suffering from stomach ache and vomit sensations from the past 2 months and lost 13kg.. Undergone a surgery on 20th Oct to remove a tumour (not related to any cancer ) as identified by the AIG (Asian Institute of Gasterology) doctors, Hyderabad. During Surgery doctors came to know that it is a Cancer and cant remove from her stomach as it is spreaded to liver, beside there was a jaundice and a bypass was happened in the same surgery to control it. Now the doctors suggested to contact a oncologist , understand from the oncologist that it was Cancer related to Pancreatic and ended at liver and in final stage, suggested to go with Chemotherapy , Considering her age and the above problems, Can we go ahead with this chemotherapy at this moment ??? Got to know that Chemo is very difficult to handle and the survival chances are very less. or else Can we proceed with any Ayurvedic/Homeo. Please suggest. Thanks in advance, Krishna Chalapathi. +91-0000. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012