Pancreatic adenocarcinoma. On chemotherapy. Nodular foci of T2, flair hyperintensity, mild vessel disease on MRI. Whats this?

I had a MRI done in Jan of this year and then was diagnosed with pancreatic adenocarcinoma-stage 2B in Feb. I've since undergone a whipple procedure and currently going through chemotherapy. Obviously, my PC trumps my numbness and tingling, but I'm curious as to what the following results from my MRI mean. I have not followed up with my Neurologist. My question is, what does this mean, and under the circumstances, should I even bother following up with my Neuro? Thank you...

This patient has multiple small nodular foci of T2 and FLAIR
hyperintensity evenly scattered in the lateral and superior frontal
subcortical white matter involving the superior medial frontal
juxtacortical white matter. The white matter hyperintensities do not
fill McDonald's revised criteria for demyelinating process disseminated
in space as they spare the periventricular white matter, corpus
callosum, brainstem, and posterior fossa and I think they are a
manifestation of mild small vessel disease.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013