Pancreas removed due to infection, on insulin, urine test shows RBC, pus cells, epithelial cells. What is the root cause?

my daddy is 74 years old his pancreas has been removed due to infection he takes insulin twice a day,20 in the morning be4 breakfst and 14 unit in d evng be4 dinner!! so in hs urine of 20 ws found 10-12/hpf RBC s, pus cells 50-70/hpf, and 6-8 epithelial cells..he is presently taking 1)cap urimax-F, 2) T. Ceruvin-AF 3) T-Rosavel (5) , 4)T-Ratac-D, 5) T-Niftron.... bt still der is no sign of improvement in d urine test... . can u plz let me kno wht d main problem is??? and wht is d solution??
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012