Palpitations very similar to PVCs, lips and fingers numb, diaphoretic. Gave Alivan, WNL. Any ideas ?

I was having palpitations that felt very similar to PVCs where it felt as if my heart would pause then give a slightly forceful beat. I have had them before and told that they were benign PVCs, but this time, they were happening back to back where I was very close to passing out, my lips and fingers were numb, I was diaphoretic, but my limbs were freezing. I went to the ER and absolutely nothing showed up on telemetry despite the fact I caould feel it happening. The doctors were stumped, told me it was anxiety , gave me Ativan (which didn t help) and sent me home. All of my labs were WNL. Two days later, I am still having them and it is pretty scary. I am also very sleepy and could sleep 16+ hours a day if I could. Any ideas?
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012