Palpitations, tingling in the body. Loss of appetite. Ulcer?

Last night I was laying in bed trying to go to sleep and I got woken up kinda bc by heart started racing fast and my body felt weird kinda like tingly then my stomach started not feeling good like I had to go to the bathroom but can t go. When I try to go sometimes I can t it s like clear comes out barely, I got reallllly sick about a month and a half ago like I couldn t eat and lost my appetite completly I went to like 3 doctors and they don t really know. One of them said she thinks its an ulcer so I started taking like Prilosec and it took a couple weeks to work really then I started feeling better. Now I feel like I did at the beginning of getting realllly sick. I don t want to go through that again it was hell I just wanna cry. I don t have medical insurance so what do you think? Am I worrying to much?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013