Palpitations, taking Ambien. Remain in half sleep stage if not taken medicaition. Dangerous?

at present i am taking ambien 10mg and feeling pulpitation in day time as such i am not using ambien 10 is very dificult to consult any specialist here it will take more than ten day for appointment.In america treatment is very dificult.It takes too much time.if i dont take pills i remain in half sleep stage.I want to know half sleep is dangerous for life.six hours half sleep is equivalent to three hours sleep ?Is it place of ambion what should i take
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012