Palpitations, sinus tachy, multiple PCVs, not dizzy or chest pain. Should I be concerned?

Hi, I recently had an episode of palpitations, sinus tachy (rate 120 s) with multiple PVC s at the time (15/min), ECG showed atrial abnormality and rsr wave in v1 and v2. Diaphoretic and aware of my breathing. Not dizzy or any chest pain . A murmur was noted (systolic), which was unresolved since birth. No previous episodes of palps, one episode of brief (2-3 mins) chest pain in the middle of the night a few years ago. No bloods were requested but I am currently waiting on a cardiologist OPD appointment. Should I be concerned? The appointment could take months.
Asked On : Thu, 2 Aug 2012