Palpitations in right arm, no pain, chest pain, lethargy, stomach sickness, enervation, suspicion of seasonal virus. Could it be anything else?

i have been having palpitations in my right arm , no pain in my arm though and slight chest pains, i have been feeling lethargic and very tired, feeling sick in the stomach and hardly have any energy, i don t have much feeling in my arms and legs and the doctor i have seen says i have a general seasonal virus. i don t have urinary tract infection . could be another reason why i feel these symptons?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012