Palpitations in legs, chest, stomach, chest pains, had surgery done for collapsed lungs. Heart related?

Hi, I ve been having flutter like palpitations in my legs and throughout my body for years, but it s been worse this year than ever before. I m constantly tired and fatigued and get palpitations in my chest and stomach also. I always feel like I m run down and also get flu like fogginess in head without actually getting sick. I m going to a Nuerologist next week. I m having chest pains on and off along with other pain throughout my torso. It comes and goes in flares like every few weeks. I had two spontaneous collapsed lungs late last year and eventually had surgery done. I worry that it is possibly heart related or maybe I have marphans(not sure of spelling) or something.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012