Palpitations, heart murmur, taking beta blocker, foul smell of urine, pain in rib cage. What is the problem?

I m a 26 year old female. I have been having heart palpations for 2 years I take a beta blocker even though my doctor can t find anything wrong besides a heart murmur . For the last two months I ve had a foul sewer type smell to my urine . I get extremly sharp pains in my lower rib cage, that make me buckle over, they don t last long and go away for days at a time. I don t do drugs. I m not obese. What could be the problem?
Asked On : Sun, 14 Oct 2012