Palpitations, headaches, dizziness. Have type 1 diabetes. Low iron levels. What to do?

HI , I just had tests for Iron deficiency , here are the results : Iron 96 (range 50-170 ), UIBC 133 (range 130-375 ), TIBC 229 (range 260-445 ), Transferrin saturation 42 (range13-45 ) and ferritin 33 (range 10.0-291-0 ). My Dr told me that I was not low on Iron. For the past 5 days I have been having heart palpitations, for the past month or more I have been very tired, headaches , feeling dizzy especially after sitting. I also have Type 1 diabetes . so I was surprised when my iron was not high. What is your opinion ? Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013