Palpitations during exercise. Normal ECG and x-ray. Anxiety?

hi i have a question i am experiencing heart palpitations or it feels like a kick of some sort when i run or while im exerciseing i stopped exercising cuz of it and idk if i have anexity at all or not never had it before im 24 years old and ive been healthy all of my life never been on any meds or had any health problems no history of heart problems in family but i had an ekg done last year and chest x-rays done all came back normal and also did a stress test and had a echo cardiogram done and all came back normal except my cariologist said to me everything came back normal and that my heart squeezes to hard some times idk what that means but they went away for awhile this summer and now there back i used to drink alot but i cut back alot and i just recently stopped smoking if i can have some insight it would be great cuz i have fear i will die from a cardac arrest or something
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013