Palpitations, dizziness , heavy left arm and chest tightness with mild pains. Ecg, chest X-ray, blood work normal. No improvement with propranolol. Anxiety or heart problem?

just over a week ago, i was admitted to a&e after suffering palpitations, dizziness , heavy left arm and chest tightness. They performed an ecg , chest x ray and full blood work including thyroid and eveything was normal. My blood pressure and pulse rate was also normal. They have diagnosed me with anxiety at the moment but are referring me to a cardiologist just in case they want to do any more tests. Since then, my left arm aches every now and then and i have very mild pains occassionally in the left side of my chest. I m really worried that there is a problem with my heart and this seems to be making me more anxious. The doctor has started me on propranolol tablets but i haven t noticed any difference yet. Does this sound like just anxiety to you?
Asked On : Sun, 15 Apr 2012