Palpitations and difficulty in breathing after taking clenbuterol for weight loss. Suffering from panic attacks, dizziness, and chest pain. Side effects?

Hi im a 26 year old female... about 5 years ago i bought these pulls called clenbuterol to lose weight... i was already very thin due to not eating properly for two years before that but thought i was still fat ... anyway after taking these tablets for a week i started to get shaky hands palpitations and difficulty breathing.. i was rushed to the a+e and they did an ecg and chest xray n stuff n said im fine bt probably experiienced side effects of the pills to which i later read about and that was what i was experiencing... after that i experienced alot of panic attacks n pain in my chest which i thiught i was experiencing heart attack bt werent..... i have started to eat more since then but mayb lacking in some nutrientsn stuff... recently for the past two years since havibg my gitls i had bad heartburn . and indigestion... i get bad chest pains after i eat.. with fluttery feelings.. burping lots with headaches and feeling dizzy too... i cant sleep in the night sonetimes wen i feel like this... i also feel very bloated to the point where i feel pressure in my head like its gonna pop... i get pain in my chest n back when i feel like that.. i. dont know if its because im still lacking ibn vitamins n thingsor what is it that iv got... it scares me sometime wher i think i mite passout n die! I dnt kno wat thisis... wen i drink tea which i dong anymore it gets soo bad thst i start burpin n feeling faint n dizzy pain in my chest n stomach and headachrs.. maybe im intollerant to something too.. im not sure.. what shud i do!
Asked On : Mon, 16 Apr 2012