Palpitations. Abnormal nonspecific EKG. Have pvc. On atenolol. Have exercise stress test sooner?

As part of a routine physical today, it was revealed that I had an abnormal nonspecific EKG. I do occasionally experience palpitations and was diagnosed with PVCs many years ago (20+ years). I am currently taking Atenolol. My doctor wants me to have an exercise stress test. I could not schedule the test until 2 weeks from now. I'm very worried since I've never had an abnormal EKG before. Should I try to find another cadio group so that I can get it done sooner?
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013