Palpitation while sleeping chest up, suffering from nephritic syndrome, chest pain on feeling panic. Cure?

I am 41year male, I get palptation when I sleep straight with chest up, but I have consulted cardiologist have done TMT, echo, everything is normal I have been given BetaCap TR 40MG in morning and clonotril 0.25MG In the night. I am also suffering from minimum change nephritic syndrome from last 2year it is stable I am medication for the same taking Telma 40 MG at night, Razel 10MG at night and Telma 20MG in the morning. Every day by evening I get very panic and I feel that something is going to happen and I started feeling chest pain due to this I have consulted cardiologist and done above mentioned tests.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Feb 2013