Palpitation, uneasiness, sleepless. No heart problems. Guide?

Dear Doctor,

12 years back i was hospitalized and at that night i could not sleep whole night. sudden fear cropped up and my heart began to palpitate and even worse with each moment. Till now i have that fear, palpitation and uneasiness and i can't live a normal life. I have consulted various doctors including cardiologist but there was no any heart problems. I am suffering a lot and could u please guide me what i need to undergo to cure my problems.
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013