Palpitation reduced after doing Ablation. Heart rate becoming fast on drinking. Is it normal?

Hi -This Year In APril I Had An Eblation Done After Suffering from an SVT! Getting the eblation done was probally the best decision of my life - I Had less Palpitations , No More Worrying Etc. Obviously I had check ups recently and there all coming back as normal thank god.! however , on a Night out when im drinking my heart rate is very fast -and then when i wake up in the morning it is very rapid - Is this normal? also today , i got up fast and felt dizzy and got a quick rythym - Seeing as i had problems with my heart before i am constantly worrying about it. Please help
Asked On : Sun, 23 Dec 2012