Palpitation, dizziness, dry mouth. Have low blood pressure. How can I treat it?

Hello, I m having a problem during night time, it happened once last month and then again last night,I woke up at around 3am, with palpitation and dzziness, I felt my mouth very dry and I also felt scared from something but didn t know from what. I put a wet towel on my forehead and drunk water, and withing 25min the pain passed.I usually have low blood pressure and did various blood tests but doctors said everything was fine. Do you know why I m getting this and how can I treat it? Thanks
Asked On : Sun, 20 Jan 2013