Palpitation, breathlessness and disorientation. Fainting episodes. What is causing these?

Hi, I have a rushing sensation in my chest, that makes my heart race, I feel i cant catch my breath, shake, feel disorientated, can have disturbed vision in the form of flashing. After it passes I feel cold, can suffer slight shakes and am told I go white as a sheet, it can also cause me some distress as I feel very overwhelmed when it happens. I have also fainted once whilst experiencing this. I am due to see my doctor but not for a week. Any ideas, questions I should ask etc. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013