Palpitation and frequent urination. Done blood and urine test. Prescribed Omeprazole. History of acidity. Should I take Cipro?

doctor, i took t. augmentin 1gm after my tooth extraction, after 1 week i sufferred from cough, and the doctor said i hve bronchitis so he gave me T. cefuroxime 500mg bd for 1 wk..along with that i took t.ventol 2mg od..and 4mg hs for 3 days....then after 1 week...that is 3 days back i got palpitation and frequency of micturition..and motion...(not loose stool)...(no blood also in the stool)...wbc and urine re..done wbc..14.9glL...esr 20mm|hr.....urine...rbc...0-2..,pus cells 10-12...epith.cells 8-10....and he advised T.ciprofoxacin 500mg bd....for 5 days...i took it for 2 days ..but i am having palpitations.....already am hvng the history of dr.gave me cap.omeprazole 20 mg bd.....but still i can t tolerate food...having nausea...and feels like to pass motion also.....can u help me i have to take cipro any more..? m drinking plenty of water..and taking vit.c also...can u suggest how i can get rid from ds palpitatios....!!
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012