Palpitation after taking cold medicine with pseudoephdrine. Duration for drug to leave system completely?

Took a cold med with pseudoephdrine in it yesterday morning (about 40 hours ago). Still feeling palpatations that started after I took it. It has eased some but did notice a fast heart rate tonight. No shortness of breathe or chest pain though. Just feeling nervous about it now which doesn t help the symptoms of course. How long till the drug leaves the system completely. I do tend to be hypersensitive to some medications .
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012