Palms, soles of feet, groin itching suddenly. Having upset stomach, lower back pain, dizziness. Solution?

I am 61. Yesterday right out of the blue my palms started to itch intensely with no visible rash. Later the soles of my feet started to itch the same way then later in the groin area. My stomach became upset, lower back pain and I had sort of a dizzy feeling. Not a spinning type of dizzy, more like a dazed and confused thing. In the evening my upset stomach became heart burn and I took a Zantac then and again later- both with little effect. This morning I awoke with only a little itching of my feet and hands but I had a swollen numb upper lip . That swelling went down by noon but the itching came back, first to my eardrums, then the back of my knees and wrists and finally back to my palms and soles, as well as the top of my toes and fingers. The itch is very intense - any ideas?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Feb 2013