Palms get sweaty, heart races, burst out crying while reading before the class. Help?

Hi, I am Valerie, I wanted to know what is wrong with me? I can t read in front of my class! My palms get sweaty, my heart races , i can t stop thinking when it is my turn and I burst out crying. My teacher does not let me skip reading and I often have to avoid it and before that class I call my parents and pretend I m sick so they can pick me up.
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013
Feb 2013
Hi Valerie,
What is your age?
With the description of your problems it is looking you are having Anxiety Neurosis which is common in some children and can be managed easily with counseling.
Consult your Pediatrician or Child psychiatrist to guide you properly.
Hope i have answered your query.