Palms appear mottled red and white. SLE, RA and liver test normal. Diagonised with urticaria. Opinion on both

Hi, the palms of my hands appear mottled red and white. It only started occuring a few months ago. It seems to happen randomly, but is most noticeable when my hands are hanging by my waist or when I am gripping something. The blotching goes away naturally after a few minutes, or if I elevate my hands. I have been tested for SLE, RA and liver tests but nothing has shown. I have also recently started to get urticaria on my chest and neck that appear from nowhere, and disappear within 10-30 minutes. They generally do not itch, and are not raised like normal urticaria but my Dr. has stated it is urticaria. Again, nothing has shown up and tests. I am looking for a second opinion on both of these. Thanks
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013