Palmoplantor psoriasis diagnosed. Hardened palms and sole. Daivobet suggested. Any other medication?

Hi sir. I am a Finance expert doing job in a private company. work profile is to sit in an AC floor and working on laptop. last year i have hardedning of skin on palms and sole of the foot and consulted a doctor. he diognised it as palmoplantor psoriasis. and advocated Daivo nex, not availabel in indian market now. Daivobet is also not available. i use hard moisturisers adn remove the harddned dead skin with a emory paper and apply the creams. for some time i used clonate and had some relief but not full. will PUVA do good in my case.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013