Palmoplantar pustulosis, affects left foot, big toenails, suffering from watery right eye. Are these two conditions connected?

i was diagnosed with palmoplantar pustulosis about a year and a half ago which mainly affects the sole of my left foot and also my big toenails. At roughly the same time i began suffering from a watery right eye which i have had checked by an opthalmologist who found nothing.I find this most inconvenient and wonder if there could be a connection between the two conditions. many thanks
Asked On : Fri, 13 Jul 2012