Pale yellow, watery, pus type vomiting. Prescribed zinc wali z and d, enterogermina, zoxakind- o. Advise?

My son is 7 and a half months old and he is not keeping well from last 15 days
First he hAd cold and cough ..... I gave him T-mimic
But it did not worked well with him and I went to homeopathy and he was much better
In the gap of two days he had eye infection , homeopathy dr added the medication for it and he was better again
After 2-3 dAys of that he had loose motions and that too very dark green ..... Went to homeopathy and he was good within a day
But after a day he again started with the problem and this time with vomiting also
Then went to the pediatric , and he gave him emset , lanzol junior and entrogermina , ORS
He was fine for the night but again in the morning it started
This time it was light pale yellow and very watery and pus type , and he was doing it ever 10 min but no vomiting
Again went to pediatric , he has given all new medicines , some zinc wali Z&D , entrogermina and zoxakind-o
Very confused
Please help
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013