Pale yellow fluid discharge from nipple on squeezing. Does this indicate loss of virginity?

Hello Doctor. I am 23 years old men. Before some days I and my GirlFreind had some foreplay. We didnt have sexual relationship yet. While squizzing and sucking her brests i found that small amount of pale yellow fluid was coming out form nipple . What that means exactly.? Does it have any relation with virginity of girl.? One of my friend said that it means your GF has already lost her verginity. These words are killing me from inside. It really hurts me. Please let me know that discharge was normal or not.? or my fraind s saying is correct.. I am waiting for your advice.
Asked On : Fri, 30 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer