Pale yellow discharge from vagina, stomach bloating, fluttering sensation. Treatment?

there is a pale yellow liquid comes from my vagina every time but until now I didn t even do my period, now it took 7 months. sometimes my stomach feels tight and hard sometimes if I squeeze there is nothing In my stomach. most of the times I feel like there is something in my stomach like kicking and jumping in my stomach side by side. im so scared about what is happening to me right now. I need a cure, and a help please.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013