Pale white skin and green secretions in underwear. What can they be? Sexual reasons?

Dear Dr.Chandan, For more than 2 weeks now i have pale white to white and sometimes pale greenish secretions in my underwear. Last week i start feeling burning sensation during urination and itchy sensation in external genitalia. i Also have a severe lower pack pain for more than a 6 weeks now before the urinary symptoms started. In August 2011 i had the same symptoms plus rectal pain. i want to urologist and he did a urine test and culture and also test for STDs. the results was negative for STDs but there was bacteria in urine and i get my antibiotics . At that time doctor told me that i developed prostatitis due to lack of sexual activity (average was 2 or 3 times per month) this year this changed and i have a regular sexual relation with my wife ( average twice per week). I am 29 years old with no chronic diseases. have a 4 years old daughter. Please help me on this
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012