Pale, small smooth breakout on chin, not clearly visible. Skin disease of some kind?

I woke up the other day with a small, maybe dime sized smooth in texture (completely hairless) spot on my chin , when everywhere else around the chin is hair stubble. It feels very smooth, I wouldn t say it s white in color, but it s a slightly more pale version of my normal skin. My girlfriend said she didn t really notice it, but it was completely visible to me. Really weird too. I hope this isn t a skin disease of some kind.
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012