Pale, hemoglobin cont done, thirsty, heart defects,bumps on body, boils

My son is 5. He is pale, last hemoglobin was 10.8. He is always thirsty. He has Digeorge syndrome . Had heart defects, everything repaired. On yearly visits with cardiologist . Next one in July. Last check, he was doing great. He muluscum? bumps on him, ped said it would go away. And now looks like he had some boils maybe? 3 of them but now seem to be healing . I m thinking I should have him checked out again for his immune system . I m worried about his paleness and getting tired after running. And being thirsty, just not sure if I should wait until his next appointment, or which specialist I should take him to?
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012