Pale eyes, urine, constipation, tightness and sudden stitches in lower back. History of liver malfunction. What could this be?

My eyes are slightly yellow. My urine is yellow as well, but perhaps its because I haven t had a lot of water today. But I don t think I m passing enough stool compared to the food I have been taking, and I m feeling tightness and sudden stitches in my lower back/ waist . This has been going on for about 5 days. I have history of liver malfunction from taking too much cough syrup .
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012