Palatopharyngeal arch swollen. Happened before after eating tomato based food. Is there any illnesses or infections related to the palatopharyngeal?

Hi there, I have an issue with my palatopharyngeal (misspelling?) arch being swollen and I m not quite sure if this is something I should be concerned about. It has happened on numerous occasions-- especially when I eat tomato-based, but yesterday didn t have anything with tomatoes in it, and it occurred once again. Are there any illnesses or infections related to the palatopharyngeal?
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it is allergy to some foodaybe potato
you can use anti allergiuc tab and triamsolone local application on arch
and get treatment from allergeologist to treat the allergy to prevent further problems