Palatopharyngeal arch seems thicker, yellowish, dry and irritating, breathing mostly through one nostril as other is blocked. Cause?

Hi, the back and medial side of my left palatopharyngeal arch seems slightly thicker and more yellowish to white in color compared to the right side, and it has been bothering me for the past 2-3 months now, since feels more dry and sort of irritating. I need to mention that I mostly breathe through my left nostril due to obstruction in the right one. could this be related to that, or is it something unrelated??
Asked On : Sun, 6 May 2012