Painter, have itchy and dry fists, gets red during itchy. How can I get rid of this?

Hi my name is Daniel and I suddenly notice my fists are dry and itchy like and it feels like a burn itch. Im a painter and i always use natural paint without oil and a i know its not from my painting job. But i do remember cleaning my house bathroom with vim white cream and i had no gloves that day. Not sure if is either the vim allergy reaction or a wall patcher i use without gloves? My fist from my left hand is red and normal color when it itches and my right fist is darker and red when it itches? I dont know if i got again to my family doctor to get another thopycal cream or buy aloe - vaseline ?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Dec 2012
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
it IS ALLERGIC I THINK YOUSHOULD USE GOVES AS THE DUST INCREASES THE ALLERGIES ITCING AND REDNESS I DONT KNOW WHETHER YOU HAVE OTHER ALLERGIES
TAKE CLERITIN I TAB AT NIGHT DALY SO YOU CAN CONTINUE ITBWILL COVER YUR ITCH
YOU CAN ALSO TAKE OFF AND ON FOR ITCH
DONT USE MUSTRD COCONUT WALNUT GROUND NUT ALMONDS SOYA USE OLIVE FOR APLICATION AND COOKING
USE NONTOXIC SOAPS CREAMS OINTMENT CREAMS AND SHAMPOO
YOU CAN USE DIPROVATE OINTMENT IN HANDS TDS
AND NIGHT USE PETROLEUMJELLY
YOU CAN APPLY FOR LONG MAY BE 3 MONTHS