Pains through upper arm, palpitations at rest, lightheadedness, skipped beats. Taking eltoxin post thyroidectomy. Cause?

for past few days i have had pains coming and going in my left upper arm today it is quite severe, i am on eltroxin following a thyroidectomy 2 years ago following thyroid cancer . since all of this i m not myself and have palpititations often even at rest. had heart scan etc but worried about this pain as i have not felt great past few days light headed nausea and skipped beaths. could it be blockage or something
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012