Pains on upper left side below the middle of rib cage. Specific causes ?

well i have had pains on my upper left side below the middle of my rib cage it has been going on for a while now and sometimes it will move from there to my stomach . i have lost my apatite for things but when i get it back i eat like i haven t eaten in days. I am a skinny guy 22 years old 125lb last time i went to the doc was for this about a week ago and now have an appointment with a stomach DR but is there anything i can do to ease the pain for the 4 weeks that it will be b4 i see him
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012