Pains mostly in the shoulder blades and severe in neck with fever and headaches.

spinal pains mostly in the shoulder blades and severe in the neck, with a fever like temperature and headaches? im a 15 year old female and for the last four days i ve had a deep aching pain in my neck, upper and middle back, it hurts mostly when i breathe in and i ve had a fever like temperature and headaches. I ve also been experiencing depression like symptoms and feeling very stressed. I ve been urinating frequently and had a very dry mouth. for the last 6 years i have had a lot of trouble with sleeping but in the last few months it has become worse. My hands and feet are always cold but sweat a lot too. I ve also had tonsilitus 5/6 times and i had a chest infection for 2 months around christmas time. should i see a doctor urgently ?
Asked On : Mon, 30 May 2011