Pains like electric shock on left arm. I have never had surgery or injuries

I am a 21 year old female 5 3 and weigh about 112 and recently i ve been having these electric type shocks on my arms it started at my right arm and now my left arm it starts mid-way my neck and down my arm it only lasts a few seconds! I don t have any chest pains. I ve never had surgery , injuries , or any health problmes relating to my heart . About 6 months ago my doctor told me I had my sugar low I don t know if it has something to do with this I hadn t seen him since then.
Asked On : Thu, 18 Aug 2011