Pains in the bottom area and while urinating, particles in urine. What is wrong?

My two year old has been complaining of pains in her bottom area especially when passing urine . Went to family doctor and advised to do urine sample. On doing this we discovered that when it had been left to settle there where a lot of white particles with in the urine. As I am still waiting to here back on these results could you give me any insite as to what this could be? She also has a hernier in her abdomen just above her naval
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013