Pains in pelvic area, headaches, fatigue, nausea, dizziness, light periods. Treatment?

I am in between cycles, but I have not been feeling well for the past couple of weeks. My last period was lighter than usual. For the past couple of weeks I have been having these pains in my right pelvic area. I don t know if it is ovulation symptoms since my last cycle started on the 21st of last month. I have recently been getting headaches, feeling fatigue no matter what I do to get rid of it, nausea , dizzy, and just today have thrown up a couple of times. Can you please help?
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  145 Awaiting Answer